This professional course is designed to boost your sailing knowledge and make you a professional Flotilla Skipper. You will be abel to work for CrazySail, SailNext and DiscoveryRoute.
This Academy is an experience entirely dedicated to holders of a boating license (or other qualifying certificates).
Our certified instructors, experienced skippers with more than ten thousand miles and decades of experience in flotilla, will conduct theoretical and especially practical lessons, supervising each individual maneuver of the participants.
Together they will test the abilities of all and teach their “secrets” with a view to continuous improvement!
- 50+yachts, 5+ destinations, countless moments to remember
- Be part of our amazing Experience Creators Team
- Spend your summer at sea, working for flotillas experiences
- Sail on yachts and catamarans from 40 to 55 ft
- Earn from 300 to 750€ per week
- Professional Flotilla Academy at the best price possible, only 349€
Owners of sailing license: sea lovers, having fun oriented and people ready to catch new adventures!
- Empower all participants in flotilla maneuvers and crew management
- Increase practical and theoretical knowledge regarding safe maneuvers and possible unexpected events
- Train skippers and managers from those experienced to those who want to go from zero to hero
- Welcome and storage galley
- Initial briefing
- Safety first!
- How to get out safely?
- Demonstration of Raft
- Theoretical and practical lessons on anchoring and construction of a Raft, with adverse conditions and various cases
- Theoretical lessons of first aid at sea
- Theoretical lesson of navigation and mooring in port, dock and moorings for refueling
- Mooring and port maneuvers examination
- 8:00 - Wake up (usually in a dream location) get the yacht ready to sail
- 9:00 -Theory introduction to one of the topics of the Academy
- 9:30 - Practical exercises
- 13:00 - Debriefing and lunch
- 14:00 - Theory introduction to another topic of the Academy
- 15:00 - Practical exercises
- 19:00 - Debriefing and knowledge sharing
- 20:00 - Dinner and chit chat
- 21:00 - Chill out with teammates
- 23:00 - Enjoy sleeping on the water
- Use of the boat
- Teaching manual
- Academy gadget
- Meals/drinks consumed on land and on board
- Travel to/from port
- Marina fees and fuel
2 in stock